Good morning,
I'm a beginner. I'm trying to modify a pmapper demo map and to adjust
it to my shapefiles (already uploaded inside the pmapper-demo.map and
I can see them clearly), but something is going wrong when I remove
the two raster files from a pmapper demo map (jpl_wms_global_mosaic
and europa_dem.jpg, having a huge mapexent that it doesn't fit
perfectly for my shapefile. Actually I'm trying to visualize Sardinia.
I could see it but of course very small), the map disappears from
firefox, and the "loading" message shows up. I tried and tried several
times to understand the reason, but no result (the error console show
something like "php.ini. I uploaded my raster files and if I remove
them nothing happens. I use ogrinfo, gdalinfo, error console
everything, but I'm not able to find a solution). My purpose is to
eliminate the raster files and to keep mine.
Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Germana