do you have any knowledge about Mapserver and set up of map files? If
not, try first to gain some knowledge there, otherwise you will very
likely have not much fun with p.mapper. Test your map file with simple
Mapserver-CGI tools or use the 'test_mapfile.phtml' script from the
p.mapper /util directory.

In your case I guess you need to adapt the initial map extent in the map
file. Or you specify an initial map extent via URL parameters as
described in the p.mapper docs.

armin