Hi:

I am using geographical coordinates in WGS84. (Degrees, minutes and seconds)

I want to modify the file js_config.php, to use the button of measurement,
and to measure in meters.

Var pmMeasureUnits = {distance: " [m] ", area: " [m ²] ", factor:1};

 But Pmapper does not realize the measurement correctly with factor=1.

What is the variable "factor"?... What means this variable ??

Thanks, and  excuseme for my bad english¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
--
lerods