The problem is that queryByAttributes doesn't return anything :-(. I tried
different query strings but didn't find the correct one yet. ogrinfo with
-where clause works ok. I am investigating posts hoping someone had
similar problems. Unfortunatelly (which makes me happy anyway) it seems
very few people are using MS Access for this...Neither would I but I have
to :-).

I found somewhere someone mentioned a query string for ovf should be
somethin like "WHERE field=value"....I tried this too....no success

dejan

Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com> wrote on 17.05.2009 17:28:02:

> [...]

> > created on ovf file like this:
> >
> > <OGRVRTDataSource>
> >         <OGRVRTLayer name="krk">
> >         <SrcDataSource>ODBC:@Krk</SrcDataSource>
> >         <FID>ID</FID>
> >         <SrcLayer>Dozvole</SrcLayer>
> >         <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
> >         <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="KoordinataX"
> > y="KoordinataY"/>
> >         </OGRVRTLayer>
> > </OGRVRTDataSource>
> >
> > It is all working fine, I have tried with ogrinfo and the points are
> > also showing in pmapper. Then I tried this:
> >
> > http://localhost/pmapper/map.phtml?
> config=krk&zoomLayer=krk&zoomquery=koordina...@0@5460...@0@0
> >

> > It showed the whole the layer (I suppose this should be so)
> >
> > Then I tried with "1" at the end, like:
> > http://localhost/pmapper/map.phtml?
> config=krk&zoomLayer=krk&zoomquery=koordina...@0@5460...@0@1
> >

> > ..but I am getting errors like:
> >
> > PHP Fatal error:  zoomPoint failed : Max Georeferenced coordinates
minx
> >  >= maxx
> >  in C:\ms4w\apps\pmapper\pmapper-3.2.0\incphp\map.php on line 523
> >
> > I have seen a post with similar error (at
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/pmapper-us...@lists.sourceforge.
> net/msg01389.html)
> > regarding Postgis query and you mentioned Mapscript bug solved in
> > 4.10.2. But I am using ms4w with 4.10.3 as I can see
> >
> > Any help?
> >
> > regards, dejan
> >
> > Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com> wrote on 16.05.2009 12:40:23:
> >
> >  > On 14/05/2009 15:06, dejan.gam...@pula.hr wrote:
> >  > >
> >  > > Armin,
> >  > >
> >  > > You mean I can define this layer as OGR layer even the point
> > coordinates
> >  > > are in MS Access database? How can I then "make" a link/url that
would
> >  > > zoom to this point with pointBuffer as a parameter to get
extents?
> >  > >
> >  >
> >  > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mapserver+ogr+xy&l=1
> >  > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=p.mapper+zoom+to+extent&l=1
> >  >
> >  > ;-)  armin
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > > regards, dejan
> >  > >
> >  > > Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com> wrote on 14.05.2009
13:21:37:
> >  > >
> >  > >  > On 14/05/2009 09:56, dejan.gam...@pula.hr wrote:
> >  > >  > > Hi,
> >  > >  > >
> >  > >  > > I have read some posts and just need a confirmation - if I
> > have XY
> >  > > layer
> >  > >  > > with X and Y coordinates, and want to show the map zoomed at
this
> >  > >  > > coordinate, I to have define a "buffer" with
minx/miny/maxx/maxy

http://localhost/pmapper/map.phtml?config=myconfig&me=minx,miny,maxx,maxy
> >  > >  > >
> >  > >  > > So, in my database I have to define 4 additional columns
with
> > those
> >  > >  > > values? No possibility to zoom to point and let pmapper
define
> > this
> >  > >  > > extent?
> >  > >  > >
> >  > >  > > regards, dejan
> >  > >  > >
> >  > >  >
> >  > >
> >  >

> >  > >  > > The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY
> > circumstances!
> >  > > Your
> >  > >  > > production scanning environment may not be a perfect world -
but
> >  > > thanks to
> >  > >  > > Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With
the
> >  > > NEWKODAK i700
> >  > >  > > Series Scanner you'll get full speed at 300 dpi even with
all
> > image
> >  > >  > > processing features enabled. http://p.sf.net/sfu/kodak-com
> >  > >  > > _______________________________________________
> >  > >  > > pmapper-users mailing list
> >  > >  > > pmapper-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> >  > >  > >
> >  > >  >
> >  > >  > Zooming to the extent of a feature is possible, but only for
> > 'normal'
> >  > >  > Mapserver layers ('XY layers' are a construct of p.mapper and
> > need extra
> >  > >  > logic for querying). The docs contain a description. The zoom
> > extent for
> >  > >  > points is defined via the 'pointBuffer' in the config.
Youcould try