Hi,

Is it currently possible to control access to pmapper application based on
config file? I have two different maps, one needs to be publicly
accessible and the other one just to internal and/or authenticated users?
If not, I suppose I have to make two pmapper "trees" and then protect one
of them using htaccess on a <Directory> level in apache configuration

regards, dejan