I am thinking about the simple way of enabling this...for example setting
something environment variable in httpd.conf under pmapper directory like:

Deny from env=ACCESS_ALLOWED

and calling:

apache_setenv('ACCESS_ALLOWED', '1');

based on some METADATA variable inside the mapfile...

But I should do it before before redirecting to map.phtml and this means
getting the map params before...

Wrong way? :-)

dejan

Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com> wrote on 25.05.2009 19:18:25:

> On 25/05/2009 13:08, dejan.gam...@pula.hr wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it currently possible to control access to pmapper application
based on
> > config file? I have two different maps, one needs to be publicly
> > accessible and the other one just to internal and/or authenticated
users?
> > If not, I suppose I have to make two pmapper "trees" and then protect
one
> > of them using htaccess on a <Directory> level in apache configuration
> >
> > regards, dejan
> >

> no, nothing on application level. Maybe someone has some code for it.
> Otherwise you'd need to use functionality of the web server as you
> mentioned, or more complicated things...
>
> armin

> is a gathering of tech-side developers & brand creativity professionals.
Meet
> iPhoneDevCamp asthey present alongside digital heavyweights like
Barbarian