From: Armin Burger [mailto:armin.bur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:41 PM
To: McCown, George
Cc: pmapper-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] data types for search.xml

This is what's written for OGR layers at
http://www.mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html#queries-through-ogr-forma
t"

"OGR layers can be queried the same way as regular shapefiles in
MapServer."

Don't know if it's true for all cases of OGR supported formats. But just

define type as "shape" and see what you get.

armin

On 21/05/2009 19:42, McCown, George wrote:
> I noted the possible data types are : "shape", "postgis", "xy",
> "oracle".
>
> I believe these are the limitations of the json string.
>

> I'm looking for a way for the pmapper search engine to work for
>
> Personal Geodatabases that uses MS Access files.  Has anyone
>
> attempted this?
>

> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. Unless
noted otherwise above, any distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. This email IS NOT a binding agreement on behalf of
JJG.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this message from your computer.
Ga. 30071   www.jjg.com

------
> is a gathering of tech-side developers & brand creativity
professionals. Meet

> iPhoneDevCamp asthey present alongside digital heavyweights like
Barbarian