Hello Armin,

As you probably already know, Jeff is testing ms4w betas for version 3.
With the new advances in mapserver, gdal, ogr and apache this makes
sense. When I tested pmapper 4 beta2 I found you need to update MS
Framework 3 with Service Pack 2.

Afterwards the pmapper loaded fine, however the identify, auto identify
and search failed.

Perhaps this has something to do with: "PHP Warning:  get_class()
expects parameter 1 to be object, string given in
C:\\ms4w\\apps\\pmapper\\pmapper-4.0.beta2\\config\\common\\._startup_\\
.startup.php on line 67"

This might be worth some time investigating since I've seeing this error
on 2 windows xp pro environments and on all 3 ms4w betas.

I'll do my best over here.

George

the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. Unless noted otherwise
above, any distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. This
email IS NOT a binding agreement on behalf of JJG.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message
from your computer.
Jordan, Jones and Goulding, Inc., 6801 Governors Lake Pkwy, Norcross, Ga. 30071
  www.jjg.com