Hi George,

These warnings come from PHP 5.3 (which has not been released yet...)
included as RC in the latest MS4W beta. I modified the relevant files in
p.mapper trunk (i.e. v4) and latest stable (i.e. v3.2) on SVN, so it
should be compliant with PHP 5.3. Just check the timeline in p.mapper
trac to get the patched files.

Sooner or later I will create a 3.2 patched version and it will of
course go into v4 final.

The problems for some functions of p.mapper should mainly be related to
having error display set to On in MS4W php.ini. This might be helpful
for development but should be disabled for production anyway. Better
approach is always to write to error log files and checking them. With
the patches they should disappear however (except the one mentioning the
missing setting for error log file location...)

Armin