On 03/07/2009 08:58, Andreas P. wrote:
> Dear Armin,
> Dear all,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply and the whole support of pmapper.
>
> I have integrated a calendar in pmapper 3.2 and now, I tried to integrated
> to v.4 too, but it doesn't work. I would like to have calendar, as I make
> requests to MySQL DB and I have some layers with historic information
> (that's why I want calendar on my pmapper).
> So, I tried to integrate this resize function to v.3.2, as I have there the
> calendar. But it's very difficult indeed, as the structure of map.phtml is
> totally different.
>
> Is there any version with calendar (instead of reference map?)

I'm not fully sure what you mean with calendar... I guess a normal
calendar alone (like
http://marcgrabanski.com/pages/code/jquery-ui-datepicker) will not help
you very much if you have to combine it with DB queries.

Inserting HTML via PHP or Javascript is the same as with v3.2. Either
you put the PHP code in the <div> element you want or add via Javascript
at page load. Initialted via $(document).ready(function () {}) entry.

For simple things you can of course also write HTML directly into the file.

The PHP UiElement functions should just facilitate the insertion of
various elements without bothering too much with the correct syntax.

> Thank you in advance!
>

> PS. I will send you the greek file till next hours. Could you please send me
> first the same english original file?

download it from here:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/browser/pmapper/trunk/pmapper/incphp/locale/language_en.php?format=txt

Armin