On 02/12/2009 13:25, Fco. Javier García Ricca wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if is possible to open a hiperlink in a floating
> window. Can i make a javascript to do it? How can I do it?
>

> Thanks

In general see here for hyperlinks:
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/DocManual#Hyperlinks

I guess with 'floating window' you mean the standard dialog (like for
queries, print etc). If the hyperlink url is pointing to a site on the
same server where the p.mapper application is hosted then it works.
There were several explanations and a full example how to use the
dialogs ('PM.Dlg.createDnRDlg...') in previous postings and the
descriptions should have been added to the wiki.

Otherwise it will not work directly because the content of the dialog
window is filled via an AJAX call. And Ajax calls do not allow to load
external (cross-domain) URL's. This would just be possible via a proxy
script (using e.g. PHP and curl calls) but that would be a bit much to
discuss the details here, just google for 'ajax proxy'.

armin