Hi,

I mean pmapper will use the "DATA" definition when it needs to draw
object and "PM_RESULT_DATASUBSTITION" definition when it needs to search
object (attributes queries) or show attributes values (results in the
table, iquery, ...).

So it will draw only one object of your main table witch contains
geometry, but when you will click on 1 object you will get many results
(with the same geometry but different attributes due to the join made in
the view).