Nahum

I tried to work out fixes & workarounds for this new behaviour of MS 5.6
with PostGIS layers and query results. Some quick testing worked fine in
both MS 5.6 and 5.2.

If you want to test it use either a fresh checkout of SVN trunk or
download just the files committed in changeset 952
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/952

Let me know if the problems are then solved

armin