Here below my configuration:

globals.php--------------------------
(.........................)
/**
 * INITIALIZE MAP
 */
$PM_MAP_FILE = $_SESSION['PM_MAP_FILE'];
$map = ms_newMapObj($PM_MAP_FILE);
//$mapTmpFile = $_SESSION['web_imagepath'] . session_id() . ".map";
//$map->save($mapTmpFile);
$map->setExtent(1988372,1400000,6411627,5400000);
(.........................)
globals.php--------------------------

mapfile (pmapper_demo.map)----------------------------

MAP
#EXTENT  1988372 1400000 6411627 5400000 <---commented

UNITS meters
#EXTENT -15 30 40 70
#UNITS dd
SIZE 600 500
SHAPEPATH "../../../../pmapper-demodata\demodata"
SYMBOLSET "../common/symbols/symbols-pmapper.sym"
FONTSET "../common/fonts/msfontset.txt"
RESOLUTION 96
IMAGETYPE png
INTERLACE OFF
#CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "C:/proj/nad/"
PROJECTION
  # ETRS-LAEA
  #"init=epsg:3035"
  "+proj=laea +lat_0=52 +lon_0=10 +x_0=4321000 +y_0=3210000 +ellps=GRS80
+units=m +no_defs  no_defs"
END
mapfile (pmapper_demo.map)----------------------------

and select tool don't work!

Try it you the same way and let me know, please!

?

Store