On 18/10/2010 09:42, Hermann Karl wrote:
> Dear List,
>

> With microsoft internet explorer 8.0 the "refresh map" button is not
> visible.
> With compatibility view int microsoft internet explorer 8.0 the "refresh
> map" button is visible but the "advanced"
> print window will not open properly.
>
> Karl

Hello Karl

thanks for pointing out this. The problem with IE 7 I could solve by a
patch for the Javascript that switches between standard & advanced settings.

I just do not understand why the hell IE8 displays the "separators" in
the toolbar differently than any other browser, making them much bigger
than they should be... Since I have only IE7 installed I did not notice
it until today. Having both installed on the same machine is impossible.
So I might add the following line that forces IE8 to emulate the IE7...

I set this on the "live demo" page of the p.mapper site, so if you could
give it a try if the rest works still fine with IE8 (being forced to
emulate the compatibility mode) would be nice.

Armin