Armin-

Back on October 14, someone posted a problem with zoom2extent, but he
apparently got it working on his own before you could answer. I just got the
same exact behavior when I recently upgraded to 4.1.1... never seen it before
in 2 years of using pmapper.

The function call to zoom2extent from the Result window is putting a number and
@ in front of the second parameter.

For example, looking up layer=pipeline gid=14563, the function call is
constructed as zoom2extent('pipelines', '4...@14563',...) rather than the
expected zoom2extent('pipelines', '14563',...)

Curiously, this only happens when the Result window is derived from the
Identify or Select menu bar.   The same Result window derived from a Search
works just fine.

Your help would be much appreciated!!

Chris Domangue