Hi,

You've just found a real bug.

I will correct it in the dev version asap. If you need it quickly, just
modify the file pmapper/plugins/queryeditor/queryeditor.php:
- search the line with "$layers =
$_SESSION['pluginsConfig']['queryeditor']['queryableLayers']['queryableLayer'];"
- add just after it:
if ($layers && array_key_exists('name', $layers)) $layers = array($layers);

Thanks

Thomas