With my version I don't have this issue. Does it appear with printing
dialog for instance?

Maybe those changes could help:
- http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1079
-
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1120/trunk/pmapper/javascript/src/pm.zoombox.js

Are you able to test the development version?