On 08/04/2011 09:18, moka61 wrote:

> Thank you for the quick response.
>
> I removed the apostrophe from the name VITO D'ASIO and the query works
> correctly. The escape is made ​​only in the second part of the key JSON.

I know, the problem is that the JSON values afterwards are used by
Javascript and there might be an escaping necessary, but the escape
backslash has to be escaped itself for correct JSON syntax. I don't know
any more why the escaping was just set for the value and not the key of
the options pair. I need to make some testing with datasets that have
apostrophes...

armin