sorry for the delayed response.

I tried the two suggested solutions and entering:

$ searchJson = str_replace ("\ \ '" "'", $ searchJson) in x_search.php

I will return the correct JSON string. ... "Vito d 'Asio", "Vito d' Asio".

I also solved the problem of the INCLUDE, it was a trivial problem.
the file name of the tag IMAGE of reference map contained a point to a
typing error. But among the various includes I found it hard to detect.
Oddly enough log files of mapserver and pmapper this was not detected.

Armin, Thomas Thank you for your help