I cannot find any reason why the include should not work, especially not
why it worked in p.mapper 4.0 and not any more in 4.1 . Maybe it is a
side-effect of another issue. p.mapper uses the standard way of
Mapscript for opening a map file, and I don't see any difference between
recent versions. I'll check that.

>>> ok, I re-check system.

When you say it does not work in export and print, does it mean it works
for all the other mapping actions?