On 23/08/2011 12:18, Pedro Venâncio wrote:

> Works, however it only works for files already in SHP as a data source (does
> not work for PostGIS data). I do not know if this is an imposition of the
> plugin.

this could be. The export plugin was mainly done for having the results
in Excel format, shapefile was more sort of a quick additional function.
It required some additional values in the result (the Id's of the
shapes), could be that this was not implemented for Postgis.

> On the other hand, I have a strange behavior... If I select some features, eg
> from a road network layer, and export to shp, it works fine. Then, if I
> refresh the map and select another features from a different layer, are
> exported the features of this new layer and the former (road network
> selection). Why is this happening?

I don't have a clue why this should happen. The export is taken from the
results in the user session. Normally any new select should overwrite
this result and thus the export should just export the new result.

Best thing would be to add a ticket for both problems in the Trac system
(you need to create an account for Trac, you should see there a
"Register" link). Otherwise it will likely get lost. If there is a
ticket the chance that I have a closer look is somewhat higher...

armin