Dear Armin,

Thank you for your answer. It's not an admin tool but let's say a simple
interface where user can add layers (shapefile and/or from PostGIS), so if
they need to add new layer, they do not have to deal with script and code
(map file and config xml) but through the interface.
I guess what you have mentioned might do the work. "If you mean layers
dynamically added by the user then there is a basic
functionality included. It might be broken though since I have not
tested it a while ago. And a better and more generic interface I was
playing with several months ago, but nothing finished yet."

Any idea would be very helpful.

Regards,

Serge

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com>wrote:
On 15/09/2011 09:07, Rafanoharana Serge Claudio wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to ask if there is a plugin or a way to add a new layer from
> the pmapper web interface (using shapefile data or PostGIS).
> What I've always done is that:
> - I create my mapfile (everything inside is static) so every time I need
> add a new layer, I add it manually in my mapfile (adding LAYER
> name...type...connection...
metadata...projection...class....... END)

--
Serge