Hi,

I don't know how to check if the polygon exists : it is very difficult
to compare 2 approximatively drawn polygons...

The list of shown polygons saved in session is available with
$_SESSION['clientDynamicLayers']. It is use at the end of
incphp/gloabls.php and all the code is in
plugins/clientDynamicLayers/clientDynamicLayers.php.

The link you paste doesn't show saving in DB or edit functionalities, no?

Le 30/03/2012 09:13, maniac a écrit :
> Hello and thanks for your answer.
>
> I customized drawing plugin to save polygon in DB. And I don't know how to
> check if polygon already exist. Is list of shown polygons saved in session?
>
> The link I paste here have implemented functionalities about saving polygons
> an points in layer and have posibilities to show / hide this layers (for
> points and polygons). I want to have the same functionalities, but I need
> help how to implement it.
>
> Thanks for help.
>
> --
> archive at Nabble.com.