Hello,

thanks for answer about location where can I find data about polygons
currently on the map. I'll check it this week.

But another part of question is currently more important. It is how to make
two layers (or groups) and be able to show and hide it. One layer must be
for polygons, other for points.
Btw, the link I pasted in the one of previous post is just the exapmle how I
need to have it work. If you draw polygon on that site
(http://www.sig.camacari.ba.gov.br/urbam/map_default.phtml), u'll see
appeared new checkbox named "Desenhos" with option to disable drawed
objects.

I really need help to impmlement this, so please help me, or give me any
instructions where to start.

Thanks a lot for help.

at Nabble.com.