2012/10/24 Armin Burger <armin.bur...@gmail.com>

> this a left-over from pmapper 4 that has still not been removed, you can
> silently ignore it. Or just remove in lib/init/initmap.php -> function
> _initConfig() the 3 lines starting with
>
>    if ($this->map->resolution != "96") {

Thank you, silently ignore it :-)

I saw many great improvements and changes in v5, is there any ongoin work
for v4 -> v5 release? (as seen on mapserver web site)
v4 config files do they work in v5 "out of the box"? (not for me)

More precisely, I run debian servers with "squeeze" on production ones, I
am testing v5 because of mapserver 5.x will change to 6.x when wheezy will
be released and php5-mapscript also will.

Regards
-r