Hi,

Pmapper 5 will be great for many reasons. But I think MapServer 6
compatibility is not the one that should be decisive.

AFAIC pmapper 4 branch is compatible with MapServer 6 (but I'm using dev
version).

If there are few users feedbacks in this way concerning dev version, I
think it could soon be tag as 4.3... But it could be interesting to wait
for MapServer 6.2 release to validate it. Last dev version is available
here : http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper-dev.zip

Thomas