Hello pmapper users!
I'm trying to use the last version of pmapper (pmapper 5 beta). It is cool,
evrything is ok, but i have a little problem!
i use google map as default OL and i have a point layer.
I see the points on map in evry zoom scale but when i zoom to scale 1:1693
i can't see any more the points , neither the raster layer.
My layer is like below:

NAME "Point"
  TYPE POINT
 TEMPLATE void