Dear pmapper Team,

I wrote a plugin for pmapper 4.02. In the PHP code of my plugin I added a
layer to the Map using the $map variable from globals.php:

require_once("../../incphp/globals.php");
$roadLayer = ms_newLayerObj($map);

However, when I reload the map later on (using PM.Map.reloadMap() in the
JavaScript code of my plugin) the new layer is not reflected/shown in the
map. A $map->numlayers will result in 8 in my plugin but 7 if executed in
incphp/map/map.php. Would you have any idea why my change (the layer I
added) is not reflected in the global map variable?

Many thanks,

Michael