Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. I added this layer but nothing happens. I tried to
modify the TRANSFORM and OFFSET but nothing...

I am just wondering about this part:
SYMBOL 'your_symbol_name'

I added my symbol inside the "...\config\common\symbols\" which is a png
file and changed my "your_symbol_name" accordingly. Is that right?

Is there any other configurations to be done?

PS: the page doesn't give any error.

Thanks again,
Serge

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Thomas RAFFIN <traf...@sirap.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To include a noth arrow on every image (UI, printing and download), you
> could add this layer in your mapfile :
> LAYER
>      NAME "NorthArrow"
>      METADATA
>          DESCRIPTION "North arrow"
>      END
>      STATUS DEFAULT
>      TRANSFORM lr
>      TYPE POINT
>      FEATURE
>          POINTS
>              0 0
>          END
>      END
>      CLASS
>          STYLE
>              SYMBOL 'your_symbol_name'
>              SIZE 50
>              OFFSET -20 -30
>          END
>      END
> END
>
> No need to add it in your catégories / groups, because it has "STATUS
> DEFAULT".
>
> Just adapt the "TRANSFORM" and "OFFSET" values.
>
> Thomas
>
> Le 22/01/2013 03:35, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana a écrit :
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Is there any way to include a northarrow for downloading / printing in
> > pmapper 4.2 or 4.3?
> > Or if you can let me know which file should I modify?
> >
> > Best regards,

Serge