Dear Thomas,

Changing the STATUS to ON and adding the layer in config resolved the
problem. Meaning that I have to check/uncheck to enable/disable it. I don't
know what's wrong with the STATUS DEFAULT.

Both gif and png work fine. Other symbols (circle...) work fine as well. I
think I will make this layer always ON (checked) and users would not be
able to check or uncheck it. I think it is possible but I need to figure it
out (I forget).

Thank you,

Cheers,
Serge

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Thomas RAFFIN <traf...@sirap.fr> wrote:

> Yes, try with  SYMBOL 'circle'
>
> Le 22/01/2013 14:43, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana a écrit :
> > Dear Thomas,
> >
> > What do you mean with other symbol? Do you mean change the
> > STYLE
> >            SYMBOL 'northarrow'
> >
> > to something like
> > STYLE
> >            SYMBOL 'circle'
> > ?
> >
> > I tried with gif but it is the same, nothing.
> > Yes, it is the last layer declared in the map file. I have no problem
> > with other layers.
> >
> > PS: no php error.
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Serge