Hi All,

i am working to develop my own pmapper plugin. Actually, I want to develop
some data_analyzer plugin. Fetching the data from postgres/postgis database
and use it to draw pie chart, line chart, bar chart etc. now my question is
how can i fetch the data using pmapper developed php classes and javascript
classes?

I am using ms4w v3.0.6. , mapserver v6.0.3, PHP v5.4.3. and pmapper 4.2.0.
plz help me giving any idea or link which describes any of above topic.

if my language is not understandable then forgive me and let me know..

Regards,
Suman

at Nabble.com.