Hi all,

pmapper 4.3 (Plainlayout4 / swap legend tab)
mapserver 6.2
php 5.3.3-7
Debian server

Bunch of general questions about p.mapper 4.3:

1) Is there a way to sort the legend entries automatically according to the
class names?

2) When using COLOR [attribute], is it possible to populate the legend with
the different attribute values?

3) What are the resetsession parameters available? I know 'ALL' and
'GROUPS' so far.

4) After a research or when using the Select tool, an object is highlighted
on the map. How can we unselect it?

5) Where is specified the tool to be selected by default at startup?

6) Can a layer belongs to more than 1 group?

7) Is there a way to show the attribute value in the hyperlink of a result
table. For instance:

"RESULT_HYPERLINK" "*AttributeValue*||link to attribute *AttributeValue*"

8) How can I set the zoom at startup to be fixed at 100'000, independantly
of the map window size? So that when using the mouse scroll to zoom in,
zoom levels are plain numbers (fractions of 100'000) and not something like
51'900, 25'950,…

Regards,

Chris