Hi Armin,

Thx a lot for your precious help once again!
I will follow you suggestions, feedback asap.

Some precisions:

2) Here is my class of a polygon layer:
CLASS
      STYLE
         COLOR [COLOR_RGB]
      END
END
Each polygon has its color defined in the 'color_rgb' attribute of the
shapefile.
My goal would be to have a legend for every colored polygon.
I guess it is not feasable as the legend will need a different NAME for
each color, which is impossible that way.

6) I have a 'Warning' layer that I want to be displayed if 'MyLayer1'  or
if 'MyLayer2' are selected.
Actually it would be an opposite behaviour of the <mutualDisableList>
option, and would avoid duplicating the 'Warning' layer.

In the 'Warning" layer, I tried to specify 2 groups:
GROUP "MyGroup1"
GROUP "MyGroup2"
But only the second one is taken into account.
If you have any idea...

Cheers,
Chris