Hi Marcos,

In his reply to Suman (March 3), Armin says:
"... *old code in query/squery.php using deprecated Postgis
functions. This was working with Postgis up to version 1.5.x, but not
any more with v2.x where the deprecated functions have been removed.

p.mapper 4.3 should have this fixed thanks to Thomas Raffin.*"

Maybe that is also applying to your problem as you are also using PostGIS 2.
What p.mapper version are you using?

Otherwise, I would have a look at what the error shows:
Failed opening required 'MDB2.php'

Regards,
Chris