Hi,

You're right. Some other plugins activated could hide those missing
includes. But with only SelectionManagement plugin activated I've got
the error too.
the only solution is to use GraphicalQueries and other wonderfull
plugins for instance ;-)

No, I've just committed the correction.

Thanks Jose for the bug report and Armin for the correction.

Thomas

Le 26/07/2014 18:40, jose mvm a écrit :
> Hi Armin :-)
>
> Thank you very much for your very very precious help!!!
>
> Best Regards
> José
>

> --
> archive at Nabble.com.