I don't know those plugins, but from the fatal error you get it is clear
that the file with the function getLayersByGroupOrLayerName() is not
loaded. Try for testing to add to the file
clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php at the beginning a line like

   require_once '../common/groupsAndLayers.php';

And as already mentioned, please change your settings for error
reporting in your php.ini file as described in the wiki. It is not for
nothing that this setting is labeled  with "IMPORTANT".... Keeping
notices will not help you or anybody else at all for debugging, it just
makes it annoying to find the only logged error in between lots of
useless "Notice" logs.

/armin