Thanks, Peter.

It would be much cleaner if escapes could be defined or if there could be some
other way to get around this problem. Buttons that allow interesting javascript
would let us create buttons to put divs or conditionals with matching numbers
into the markup.

Just a thought for the developers. Maybe this should be a PITS entry.

Randy