On Tue, 1 May 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

Also for the benefit of those using ZAP it might be best to not document whatever workaround you use to achieve this on the mail list.

Fair enough. Anyone who wants the address to the description of the exploit, just let me know and I'll send it off-list when it's ready.

I'm interested. In general I think this kind of information really would be useful to (advanced) recipe writers. So it's a shame to sit on it.

/C (not a big fan of security-through-obscurity :-)