On Thu, 17 May 2007, Knut Alboldt wrote:

Well I think, collecting the data isn't to hard:
- a group for persons, locations, date-tables etc
- one page per person, the fields could be adapted from other existing
good application (e.g PAF)
- like in PAF, a person's pagename should depend on an unique ID, not on
the person's name

The ID could simply be date of birth, plus some unique distinguishing tag - a number or name?

maybe it's worth it to gather some of these specification on a pmwiki.org-page (is a cookbook-entry the right place ?) to discuss this or to gather the results of the discussion ?

This sounds like a good idea. I don't think the cookbook is right at the moment though - I'd expect more than one page to be needed... perhaps create a new group at pmwiki.org? (This is assuming that Patrick doesn't mind)

/Christian