On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Roman wrote:

On 6/17/07, Patrick R. Michaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Site.DefaultGroupHeader
      - to be used if a group has no 'GroupHeader'

This has some merit, instead of AllGroupHeader.

Please, no. If original suggestion to include AllGroupHeader or
SiteHeader in the core has anything in common with my recent question
regarding (:messages:) (see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/43988/match=messages+allgroupheader)
then I must disagree with DefaultGroupHeader. To include (:messages:)
at the top of each page would still require to use AllGroupHeader
recipe (or to remmember to put (:messages:) to the top of each
GroupHeader).

I'm not sure I understand you.

I think Patrick meant that 'DefaultGroupHeader' is a good name in case that page is used as a 'default', i.e. in case there is no $Group.GroupHeader.

We might still want a page, e.g. Site.SiteHeader or Site.AllGroupHeader,
that has the function that it is always included (before) any
        $Group.GroupHeader.

In your case, you'd want to place '(:messages:)' in e.g. Site.SiteHeader.

?

/Christian