First, Thank you Thomas for your work on the new module. It is a huge improvement over the former system - well done.

I do however have a few small problems that I need to get to the bottom of. I have for example the latest version of ZAP installed and I can't get it to work. It says "You are not authorized to submit this form." and the test button function does nothing. How do I get around this?

Another issue is I can't seem to access the Attribute pages when I am logged in as Admin. I understand this is not usually necessary, but in the case of Zap which adds a privilege to the attributes page I cant set it to no password (or clear it) This may have come from previous settings in the Attributes pages prior to installing your module.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dean

begin:vcard