Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:19:45PM +0100, Ed W wrote:
Please see here and comment/disagree or whatever:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/StyleGuidelines

It's not yet linked from an of the main pages - care to comment where it would
be appreciated to be linked in?

I've added my comments.  Although now that I look a bit
further I think that perhaps this belongs on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationGuidelines
instead.

Aha! I nearly picked the page name DocumentationGuidelines anyway and would have found that page!

I picked Style Guidelines as a name simply because it seemed slightly more general purpose than just for this documentation. My thought was it might join the distributed documentation which gets released (at least with a bit of moderation and adjustment)

I'm more than happy to see the pages merged?

Thanks

Ed W