Hi!

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 08:54:02AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> So if there are no objections, I'll release Pod::Strip next week.

I've put a preview release of Pod::Strip here:

http://svn.zsi.at:1000/releases/Pod-Strip-0.01.tar.gz

I'll upload it to CPAN in the next days. If you've got any suggestions,
feedback etc, please send them to me.

Nicholas, while I think you're idea of repleacing POD with comments to keep
line numbers correct is good, I didn't found time to dig into Pod::Simple to
find out how to implement this. (patches welcome)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at