On 23 Sep 2004, at 20:19, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Some time ago (Fri, 14 Mar 2003 to be exact) I asked here if there is a
module to strip all POD from Perl code:

An issue I would have with that code snippet is that line information of the original code is lost. I don't know your reasons for wanting to remove the POD, so it may not be an issue for you. But if you simply just remove the POD from the file, correlating any warning back to the original source will require inspecting the stripped file.

If this is an issue for you, then I suggest looking at how Module::Install
solves this problem.

If b), would you prefere Pod::Remove, Pod::Strip or Pod::Purge (this is what
I like most, as it comes in very handy during the CPAN drinking game
http://devclue.com/blog/tech/devel/perl/cpan_drinking_game.html
)

Pod::Strip would be my preference.

Graham.