Hello,

First of all, thank you for creating PoDoFo. Writing to existing PDFs
is a lot easier with PoDoFo then I ever thought it would be.

Margins.. Most PDFs I've seen leave some space between the edge of the
"body" text and the edge of the page. This space I will call a margin
( I don't know if there is an official PDF term..). I'd like to figure
out the width of the margins. As far as I can tell, there is no
PdfPage.GetMargins() and the quick look through I did on the PDF spec
didn't seem to mention any margins as I have defined them. The PDFs I
want to work with with either have a bunch of body text, or be a slide
(power point, etc) converted to PDF. I'd like to be able to find the
size of the margins in order to draw inside them.

Fonts. I did a quick modification to the concept of the hello world
example that takes an existing PDF and adds some text to it. The size
of the PDF file tripled for a short line of text. I am assuming this
is because I embedded a new font when I added the text. If this is not
true... maybe this doesn't matter so much. Anyways, is there a way to
get the font(s) that are already embedded in a existing PDF and reuse
them?

If this stuff is possible but not currently doable in the code, I am
open to helping provided it with some guidance.

--
Sincerely,
      Trevor Kaufman