Hi,

I have a PDF that has extended rights for Adobe Reader, so it can be saved
in Adobe Reader with values in its textfields. When I modify it with PoDoFo,
the digital signature in UR3 becomes invalid and Adobe Reader no longer
recognizes the extended rights as valid.
If I wanted to modify PoDoFo's writing algorithm to solve this problem, do
you think that is doable?
Thanks,

Pablo