From: Pablo Ariel Schulklapper <senpa...@gmail.com<mailto:senpa...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:22:02 -0700
To:
"podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>"
<podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] UR3

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply, I am not sure why but I didn't receive it in my email...
I plan to keep the signature unmodified, but I want to modify the writing
algorithm to use same object order, so byte ranges would not get modified so
frequently and the original signature would be still valid. What do you think?
Thanks again,

Pablo