On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 11:12 +0300, Ilan Zisser wrote:
> Of course it's possible to rename the method like you suggested.
> However, I feel that this method should indeed override the base
> class' Write.
> After looking at the code for the method, I realized that it
> duplicates some of the code from the base class. I believe that this
> should be avoided.

        Hi,
I agree, it is always better to avoid code duplication.

> In addition, it seems like PdfSigIncWriter is writing all the objects
> of the document (I'm not 100% sure of that). This is certainly not
> needed.

To be honest, I didn't check the code and what it does, I know it's for
signing PDF documents in an incremental way, but nothing more of it.

> Bottom line: I can certainly do a rename but I think that it would be
> better to have a bit of a different architecture.

Sure, if you can come with a better solution, then I'm all for it.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz