On Fri, 2017-10-27 at 00:21 +0200, Matthew Brincke wrote:
> attached is the patch

        Hi,
thanks for the patch. The last chunk, in src/doc/PdfExtGState.h, failed
to apply, but no big deal, I corrected it and committed it as
revision 1861:
http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1861

> Please test and accept/commit it (separately of course). Text
> suggested for the commit message is at the beginning of the patch
> file (please add attribution).

Separately? I do not follow, but never mind. Also, no need to tell me
how to commit proposed patches, I guess I (and others with commit
rights) know what to do (it also means less (useless) typing for you).
I know you want to be polite and so on, but you are already known as a
contributor to PoDoFo, thus you can save your keyboard and skip writing
obvious things into each email with proposed changes. :) I'm just
suggesting, no offense meant.
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx